Beautiful Mya Moe Concert

homerB

Reaction score
Trades? Beautiful Mya Moe Concert

Although I would prefer a cash sale, I will consider a trade. Make me an offer I can't refuse. Otherwise, this Mya Moe is still a great deal at $1050 plus shipping. Excellent condition. My thick fingers have just had difficulty getting used to the concert size. This is a lot less than a new one, and no wait! You can view all specs at https://www.myamoeukuleles.com/uketracker.php?trackingNumber=796.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 578
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 444
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 428
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 434
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 458
Last edited:
Ok, what will it take to sell this very nice ukulele? Send me any offers you think are reasonable and I will consider them.

It's a beauty! I have a Mya Moe tenor resonator...but I'm tempted by this one. Have to decide if I can switch to concert. I'll let you know.

paul

I'd love to get this sold. Make me an offer to buy or trade up or down.
Homer I adore this instrument. it is only the green leaf inlay that turns me off. I wonder if Gordon & Char or Aaron could replace that 5th fret with another slice of clean maple. I would gladly buy it if that were the case. Their sycamore ukes have a gorgeous tone no question. Good luck with getting it moved on brother.

Homer I adore this instrument. it is only the green leaf inlay that turns me off. I wonder if Gordon & Char or Aaron could replace that 5th fret with another slice of clean maple. I would gladly buy it if that were the case. Their sycamore ukes have a gorgeous tone no question. Good luck with getting it moved on brother.

Interesting. I, too, very much like the looks of this instrument. However, I like the green leaf. Unfortunately, I fear that after shipping costs and the cost of the work, it would be economically prohibitive to do what you are suggesting.

I have a cedar and Macassar ebony Pono pro classic tenor if you fancied a trade for something bigger? It's almost brand new. Cheers, Matt

I have a cedar and Macassar ebony Pono pro classic tenor if you fancied a trade for something bigger? It's almost brand new. Cheers, Matt

homerB if you are interested in moving from concert because of size then this tenor Matt is offering is killer. Andrew from HMS along with Cory both have this model. I have one and sam13, who is a friend and neighbor has one as well. It has a sound that rivals ukes costing two to three times as much. I know because I own both and reach for the Pono more often.

My sister and I both have cedar topped Macassar ebony sides and back tenors. Awesome. Hers is tuned re entrant and mine low G. I have a Collings UT2 K and my adult children prefer the tone of the Pono. I prefer the UT2 ��

Not sure what this post is about, but I appreciate your thoughts.

Top Bottom