Kauai from Dec 11-18th

nerdgirl

Reaction score
Yay! Heading off to Kauai from Dec 11-18th. Dragging along my Kala travel concert to entertain myself while I am there.

I've found some info on this forum about things to do, but any further or new advice would be much appreciated.

Are any of the UU guys in town during that time and where would I see them play?!?

Thanks for any info or advice. I've been once before, but always want tips.

/stephanie

welcome to the boards!
kayak waialua river, hike to ke'e beach, surf donkeys, play ukulele over majestic views in waimea canyon and hike there too, mermaids in kappaa(byob), and if some extra coin to throw on grind.....keoke's, roy's, brenekes south, and in hanalei kalypso and dolphin and a few others.
wish i was goin back.....have a great time!

My wife and I visited Kauai last May - it was my first time to the islands. We got tickets to Doug and Sandy McMasters Slack Key performance in Hanalei and had a great time. Their show features slack key guitar and ukulele, and was quite a treat. I would recommend the show to anyone visiting Kauai. I see that their shows are listed on the link that Gary52 provided above, but here is another: http://www.mcmasterslackkey.com/liveshows.html

Bill

Yay! Heading off to Kauai from Dec 11-18th. Dragging along my Kala travel concert to entertain myself while I am there.

I've found some info on this forum about things to do, but any further or new advice would be much appreciated.

Are any of the UU guys in town during that time and where would I see them play?!?

Thanks for any info or advice. I've been once before, but always want tips.

/stephanie

Try Kauai Music Scene, www.kauaimusicscene.com for live performance info in paradise. Walk or strum between the raindrops!

Top Bottom