Happy Thanksgiving

Kanaka916

Reaction score
. . . Hau’oli La Ho’omakika’i (pronounced how-oh-lay la ho-o-ma-key-kah-ee) to all the members of Ukulele Underground. Enjoy the festivities of the upcoming holiday weekend with family, loved ones and friends. Stay safe!

And a Happy Thanksgiving to all. I will be giving thanks for the many fine people here on the UU that add so much enjoyment to my life all year long.

Happy bird day to all. As my CC Strummers group leader Cali Rose just emailed to the group, "I'm thankful that humans have opposing thumbs to be able to play ukulele."

Last edited:
Happy Thanksgiving to my USA friends with UAS!

Eat Well. :spam:
Strum Well. :cheers:
Be Well. :shaka:

Thanks! same to ya'! Man, that's a tongue twister...;-D

. . . Hau’oli La Ho’omakika’i (pronounced how-oh-lay la ho-o-ma-key-kah-ee) to all the members of Ukulele Underground. Enjoy the festivities of the upcoming holiday weekend with family, loved ones and friends. Stay safe!

Aloha Bruddah Danny and all, Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family :)

its-good-to-be-reminded-at-thanksgiving.jpg

May God smile upon us his grace, and may we reflect his grace upon all those who===gulp----hear us play the ukulele.

It IS a grace filled instrument, you know.

I hope everyone and a good day yesterday. Ours was spent with family and friends. Played a little ukulele and sang some Christmas tunes after dinner at my sister's.

This sounds great! I wasn't on UU yesterday, so I just saw this. I'm glad you all had a nice time. We had dinner with friends, jammed on our ukes with the hostess, who plays the electric guitar (60 something rocker gal) and it was a hoot. We ate to damn much. And drank too much champagne.....

Top Bottom