“Runaround Lou” - The 2Ts’ first duet with a Ubass

GinnyT11

Reaction score
Craig thinks Steffen Ukelite is a very cool guy because he can play bass, calmly and unobtrusively, for any kind of song. Craig wants to be like that on some days, so he got a Ubass and started learning to play it.

This is our FIRST ATTEMPT at playing a song together with uke+bass instead of 2 ukes.
I regendered the song (thanks for your lyric tip, Alan) and we practiced over two days before turning on the camera on the third day.

It was really fun to do. Now we’re looking for some other simple songs…

Andrew, thank you! We are learning so much and we'll definitely look up the Billy Joel, that is one of Ginny's favorites. If any other good candidates for our playing occur to you, let us know. Clear bass lines for the beginner are always a good idea. : )
When you come to visit, I'll prepare a nice home-roasted blend espresso for you and you can critique it as well. : )

Back for another listen. What a bunch of fun!
Solid bass lines there youngster!
Clever gender switchup lyrics, too!

Great stuff, Ginny and Craig. I just discovered your YT video and subscribed. Like Craig, I am just learning to play my bass (in my case an Ashbory Bass with Ubass strings), and love the Ukelites. Steffen makes it look so easy.

Last edited:
Top Bottom