Mercy

Very cool....is that an original song?

Thanks a lot Nickie! No, this is a cover of a cool welsh singer named "Duffy". I recommend the "Rockferry album" from 2008. Cheers Miriam

That was great! I sent a link to my girlfriend because, she just bought a U-Bass and is learning to play it. We may be joining you here someday with our own videos!

Amazing, a Wahnsinn !

I really love your version of this beautiful song. There are a lot of good ukers on YT, but here is finally someone on video that can really SING !!

Regards from Offenbach
(post me if you happen to play in my area near Frankfurt),

Servus,
Phrunk

That was great! I sent a link to my girlfriend because, she just bought a U-Bass and is learning to play it. We may be joining you here someday with our own videos!

Thank you! I hope you will have a lot of fun with a U-Bass! I guess we have about 80 videos with bass on out youtube channel. Some of the tunes are good for playing along! :)

Amazing, a Wahnsinn !

I really love your version of this beautiful song. There are a lot of good ukers on YT, but here is finally someone on video that can really SING !!

Regards from Offenbach
(post me if you happen to play in my area near Frankfurt),

Servus,
Phrunk

Thank you/ besten Dank!

If you follow us at Facebook, you'll never miss a concert. www.facebook.com/theUkelites
Da Steffens Bruder in Frankfurt wohnt, ist die Wahrscheinlichkeit gar nicht so schlecht....Meld dich, falls du mal in München bist. :cheers:

Your performances are always enjoyable and inspirational.
Danke sehr.

Thanks a lot Peter! We are always happy if somebody likes our stuff!:)

If you follow us at Facebook said:
www.facebook.com/theUkelites[/url]
:

Sorry,
I am not a Facebook user. But I will let you know when I will be around. Funny that MY brother lives in the Glockenbachviertel. Germany is really a village.

All the best..

Phrunk
www.fingerstyle-rules.de

You can watch our Facebook site without being a member. Glockenbach is only a mile away from us. If you visit your brother, just drop in at our home! :)

Top Bottom