Good Christian Men Rejoice

wwelti

Reaction score
Another easy christmas carol, since we have the 1st Sunday of Advent now.

BTW, thanks for all your kind replies for my previous recording.

Best Regards
Wilfried

Last edited:
Nicely done!

Very nice! Thanks for sharing! Now that it's Advent, it's time for me to try to play some Christmas carols!

Got to ask: what it that beautiful uke you are playing? That wood is gorgeous!

Thanks, Nickie and UkeMania!

It's an Ukumele acacia soprano. (No typo, the name is "Ukumele", really. It's from a German vendor, and it's called "ukuMele Akazie Sopran" in German.)

Acacia is not too different from Koa, and it's a really good wood for ukuleles IMHO.

Best Regards
Wilfried

Ooooo! Just bought your Christmas Music with the Ukulele! SWEET! I am just a beginner so I won't be ready for this Christmas more than likely, but what fun! And just what I was looking for: chords/fingerstyle combos!

Love it!

Also, your vid of Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring? Wonderful!

Thanks, especially for your kind feedback! :) :) Please let me know if questions should arise.

Best Regards
Wilfried

Thanks for posting this! Though it did directly result in me spending $10 on your e-book...Merry Christmas!

Thanks for posting this! Though it did directly result in me spending $10 on your e-book...Merry Christmas!

:D Me, too, as you can see above! Really nice arrangements and you can choose the solo or the session - they are both included. There are also some verses to some of those songs that I've never heard. There's a lot there for $10!

Top Bottom