Pono ATC-PCC

BigD

Reaction score
Hello Again!! Ive had this posted before and i wont go to far into details again!! great shape, tenor scale, has the cutaway as well as the radiused fretboard. Great sounding uke, has great projection and a nice warm sound with the wound low g(southcoast) but also lively and bright with high g (aquila red). Has a pono hard case, herco humidifier. The only reason ive ever put this up for trade... the scale. Ive really come to the realization that unless im playing soprano anything bigger and i want baritone or bigger. Looking for either a bari or a parlor tenor guitar. Something along the lines of the new pono nui is exactly what im looking for. Thanks for your time everyone!!

CAM004061.jpg

Attachments

• CAM004071.jpg
    CAM004071.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 83
I realize these are old pics too i can do new ones on request no problem!! Im really not looking to outright sell it right now. Its a great uke and isnt killing me sitting around the house but id much rather have a baritone or tenor guitar. Ive sold off and given away many of my more inexpensive ukes and this being one of my only ones left id like to trade it instead of bothering with paypal, fees, all that good stuff. Ive had nothing but great experiences trading on here with everyone and prefer someone (including me) feeling they got the best deal they could from what they had. We all know the feeling of taking something to a shop and hearing that price they give you and you just ugh cringe. So long story short theres really no asking price per-say. Feel free to pm me im on most the day anyways and will answer as fast as i can! Walking Deads on now though gotta go!!! lol

If someone is willing to spend 525 shipped id take it, theres a bari im after :) reasonable offers welcome! Its in perfect shape besides a teensy mark beneath the g string from a string mishap. In no way noticeable. Radius fretboard,cutaway,southcoast low g. Pono hardcase with a herco.

If you are sitting looking at this ... what are you waiting for? Pono Pro Classics are awesome quality, and this is a great price.

Cedar top, Acacia back and sides is a winner and BigD is a great guy as well. I would be all over this if I didn't already have three Pono Pro Classic Tenors ...

If you are sitting looking at this ... what are you waiting for? Pono Pro Classics are awesome quality, and this is a great price.

Cedar top, Acacia back and sides is a winner and BigD is a great guy as well. I would be all over this if I didn't already have three Pono Pro Classic Tenors ...

Yea but you don't have one with a cutaway nor acacia wood. ............so get on this already :cheers:

Lol thanks for the support! Like i said before the only reason id ever get rid of this is for a bari and paul's is the carbon copy of mine just bari scale. They each even have a ding in the same spot lol.

Only excepting trade for tenor guitar or baritone again. Sorry for the back and forth folks im just lookin for something in particular and pauls bari sold so im back on that trade game! Thanks everyone!

Hey BigD ... another poster who is looking for a K Brand might trade your Pono Pro Classic for a Baritone AB with pick up ... look him up .... in the market place.

Top Bottom