Free Hypnosis On Your Computer!

experimentjon

Reaction score
Check out this video. Make sure you have 10 solid minutes to watch the whole thing. And be sure you're in a place where you won't be bothered by other people when you listen to it (and watch the spiral thing.)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-rV00Q_8kYk

I enjoyed it, and it was amazingly relaxing.

Check out this video. Make sure you have 10 solid minutes to watch the whole thing. And be sure you're in a place where you won't be bothered by other people when you listen to it (and watch the spiral thing.)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-rV00Q_8kYk

I enjoyed it, and it was amazingly relaxing.

What happens? The comments were removed on youtube for some reason, I don't want to go into some "trance" that I can't get out of ..ahah.

In the middle of your trance, you will invoulantarily get out of your seat and waddle around the room like a duck then do the chicken dance and bark like a dog.

Nah, just kidding. It's just a relaxing visualization kind of thing that takes the stress away. Sort of like those nature tracks that are intended to help you work peacefully, but narrated with instructions. (But I'd be more impressed if it could get me to bark like a dog.)

every time i look in the middle of it, i have to look away... dont ask me why :)

In the middle of your trance, you will invoulantarily get out of your seat and waddle around the room like a duck then do the chicken dance and bark like a dog.

Nah, just kidding. It's just a relaxing visualization kind of thing that takes the stress away. Sort of like those nature tracks that are intended to help you work peacefully, but narrated with instructions. (But I'd be more impressed if it could get me to bark like a dog.)

Haha...nice. I thought it would place me in some sort of involuntary trance that would make me go rob a bank or something...:eek: That would be no bueno.

I always expect these to be one of those jokes - focus on the spiral, now relax...

... and then they show The Scream, and play increadibly loud music, just designed to scare the life out of you.

So I was anxious the whole time, keeping my guard up waiting for them to take advantage of my trust that this is just a relaxation video.

Thankfully, I can report that this video has no nasties. It's just a relaxation video.

You can always watch it once with the sound off so you can be sure!

I always expect these to be one of those jokes - focus on the spiral, now relax...

... and then they show The Scream, and play increadibly loud music, just designed to scare the life out of you.

So I was anxious the whole time, keeping my guard up waiting for them to take advantage of my trust that this is just a relaxation video.

Thankfully, I can report that this video has no nasties. It's just a relaxation video.

You can always watch it once with the sound off so you can be sure!

Haha. I suspected it was a screamer at first too. But then after about three minutes, I figured that it was safe, and indeed it was. I mean, nobody who would be targeted by a screamer has the attention span to watch the whole thing anyway. Plus, I think its an ad for a website, so I don't think they'd make it a screamer unless they want zero people to visit them. :D

For some reason I still feel unsafe about watching it. Who knows, maybe all off you are in this just to scare me o.o (I highly doubt that though)

Top Bottom