Koaloha Concert KCM-00 - 750$ shipped

UkeKid32

Reaction score
Hey Guys.

This ukulele has been with me through most of college, but sadly it is time to let it go. I have been coming up short on my bills and I need to sell this one off to prevent myself from getting into too much debt :(

The ukulele is in great condition apart from some very minor nicks. The biggest one is visible on the base of the ukulele (shown in pics)

The Ukulele comes with a free case shipped with it, and the strings have been replaced recently and sound great with it (I think Worth CDs, not too sure).

Anyways, Feel free to ask me any questions and I hope this special ukulele goes to someone who loved it as much as I did!

image3 (1).JPGimage1 (1).JPGimage2 (1).JPGimage1.jpgimage3.jpg

It was passed on to me by a family friend, so I am not quite sure. It is relatively new though

It was passed on to me by a family friend, so I am not quite sure. It is relatively new though

You'll find a build month and year printed large and very clear, on the neck block. Look in the sound hole toward the neck.

You'll find a build month and year printed large and very clear, on the neck block. Look in the sound hole toward the neck.

Thanks. It says "December 2006".
Just wondering, why do you ask?

My question was to get some history on the uke. However, also in the case of Koaloha, which is known a great warranty their is some additional protection from for pre-Aug. 2005 ukes. Here is the excerpt from their site:
"For the instrument built & dated prior to August 2005, our wood movement has no limitations. For instruments built after June 30, 2005, wood movement will be
guaranteed with the verified purchase of an inside-case humidifier at the time of the ‘ukulele purchase."

Ah, okay. Yeah, I mean as long as you keep the ukulele in a hard case with a humidifier then you shouldn't ever really worry :)

A PM with some questions was sent yesterday with no response. Did you get it?

Top Bottom