PDA

View Full Version : Restless- Craig Chee & Sarah Maisel

Craig Chee
12-01-2014, 03:54 PM
http://youtu.be/7snFM2SgNQQ

Finally a new video! Sarah and I have been working hard on our new sound together. Special thanks to Jon Moody for working so hard with us on our new string sets (we feature Sarah's low g set and my bari-tenor set on this song), they have definitely helped shape the sound that we are going for. Another big thanks to Andrew Kitakis for filming us at Hawai'i Music Supply!
Don't forget to order the awesome Uke shirt at the UkuleleUnderground shop!!!

We will be doing a studio recording of this as a single early 2015.

Hope you guys enjoy :)

more at CraigChee.com and SarahMaisel.com

bonesoup
12-01-2014, 11:47 PM
Gorgeous sound!

hammer40
12-02-2014, 12:58 AM
Awesome, really like this!

aquadan
12-02-2014, 04:26 AM
You both are great solo acts, but I'm really loving the work you're doing together!

Ondrej
12-02-2014, 09:37 PM
Nice. Thank you for sharing.

hawaii 50
12-03-2014, 04:44 PM
http://youtu.be/7snFM2SgNQQ

Finally a new video! Sarah and I have been working hard on our new sound together. Special thanks to Jon Moody for working so hard with us on our new string sets (we feature Sarah's low g set and my bari-tenor set on this song), they have definitely helped shape the sound that we are going for. Another big thanks to Andrew Kitakis for filming us at Hawai'i Music Supply!
Don't forget to order the awesome Uke shirt at the UkuleleUnderground shop!!!

We will be doing a studio recording of this as a single early 2015.

Hope you guys enjoy :)

more at CraigChee.com and SarahMaisel.com

so good!!....:)

PereBourik
12-03-2014, 04:54 PM
Thank you for this. You two just sound right together.

Sarah Maisel
12-03-2014, 06:55 PM
Thanks everyone! We are very excited about our new sound. :) We think it is a great direction- there is a lot to be said for the "power of two".

Phuufme
12-05-2014, 02:21 AM
Thanks everyone! We are very excited about our new sound. :) We think it is a great direction- there is a lot to be said for the "power of two".

Beautiful singing and musicianship.