Santa Cruz Concert Uke - Sunburst

Status
Not open for further replies.

specialk13

Reaction score
SOLD

I am sadly parting ways with my favorite and arguably the best uke I've owned. It's a 2011 Santa Cruz concert uke in the 1929 sunburst finish and all mahogany build. I was extremely happy to acquire this one from Suburude recently, it really is a fantastic sounding and playing uke and it's a shame to let it go but buying a house has become priority number one and every little bit will help with this new stage in my life.

These ukes are not being produced any longer and are very difficult to find, OK I know of one other available for sale right now (for way more $$$) but still, they are super rare. I hounded Santa Cruz every 6 months for almost 3 years about ordering a new one and they just wouldn't do it.

The uke is in nice shape with just one ding on the binding of the lower bout (see pics) and the usual finish swirling from being played and loved. The neck angle and action are perfect and it plays beautifully up and down the neck. Comes with the original gig bag which is quite nice too. It's a real gem of a uke and looking for a new owner who will love it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom