Interest check - Blackbird Clara w/ Pegheds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Telperion

Reaction score
SOLD - Blackbird Clara w/ Peghed Tuners

SOLD Hello. I currently have a Blackbird Clara I am considering putting up for sale (financial reasons). It was purchased this last July, and it is still in mint condition with its original Access gig bag. I purchased it directly from Blackbird, and had it set up with the black nut and saddle, and Peghed tuners. I believe that only a couple of these were made with these tuners, and it may not be an option anymore. The Pegheds are great for the balance of the instruments and keep the lines looking clean. This one does not have a pickup.

These instruments are obviously touted as being very tough and nicely resistant to changes in temperature and humidity. The sound is rich and full, with great volume too. However, for me, it is the playability that stands out. These ukes are very accurately built, with easy action.

With the Peghed upgrade anad shipping, I paid $1295 for this Clara. I would be willing to sell it for $925 total, which would include the uke, gig bag, shipping (CONUS), and paypal fees. Please ask any questions you may have, and thanks for looking!

Clara Front Full.jpgClara Back Full.jpgClara Top.jpgClara Headstock.jpg

Last edited:
They only made two of these. And I have the other one. ;-)

This is a good deal. Somebody will surely jump on it.

This Clara has SOLD! Heading back to the West Coast. Thanks for all the interest!

-Steve

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom