Concert Islander Misi FOR SALE $350

Status
Not open for further replies.

asharp13

Reaction score
Hi all,

I want to find a new home for my concert size Islander. I bought it 6 months ago brand new and had my uke shop install a Misi pickup in it. Here are some links about the pickup:
Amazon
MISI Page
It is the "Acoustic Trio Uke Simple Jack & power charger with L.R. Baggs ukulele pickup"

I have attached some photos I found online and mine is identical. 9 out of 10 condition at least. I can send more pics if you are interested.
isl_front.jpg
isl_Front1.jpg
isl_side.jpg

It is a very beautiful instrument. To answer the "why are you selling question" I will attempt to make it brief. I started playing guitar 3 months ago and the Islanders have a bit wider neck which has been hard for me to get accustomed to. This Islander and I have never really connected...I know that sounds crazy but it is the truth. I haven't played him in over 3 months and he looks miserable sitting in the corner not getting any love. If you are looking for a great little companion feel free to shoot me a note.

I will overnight it to you for free once I receive payment. Feel free to call or email me directly with any questions!

Thanks,
Adam
asharp4866@yahoo.com

Hi All -

I removed the MISI pickup. Asking $200 obo. Will overnight to you once I receive pmt.

Thanks,
Adam

Closed thread since item has been posted on eBay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom