Hi from North Carolina!

ajbelgroest

Reaction score
Hello!
My name is Alyssa. I was randomly searching online last week and found ukuleles and instantly wanted one. I currently play a little bit of piano and just started guitar last month. I ended up getting a Pono Acacia Soprano. I can't wait until I can start playing it! I have learned so much from this forum already and I can't wait to learn even more when I get my uke for Christmas.

Welcom Alyssa!

I know how you feel, I also found this forum recently, and have been told I need to wait until Christmas to open the Uke, even though I ordered it!! :)

Welcom Alyssa!

I know how you feel, I also found this forum recently, and have been told I need to wait until Christmas to open the Uke, even though I ordered it!! :)

I've been told the same thing. The wait is killing me! Although mine doesn't get here until about a week before Christmas. What kind of uke did you get/are getting?

Welcome to the forums and enjoy your new ukulele.

I've been told the same thing. The wait is killing me! Although mine doesn't get here until about a week before Christmas. What kind of uke did you get/are getting?

A Kala KA-C. And it is sitting in a box in plain view, which makes it worse! ;)

Greetings and welcome. Glad you joined us.

Alyssa, Where abouts in NC are you??

Yeah, I was wondering that, too . . .

Welcome from another NCer!

Top Bottom