FS: Harmony Soprano Mahogany w/ original case

Status
Not open for further replies.

bahama.blue

Reaction score
FS: Harmony Soprano w/ original case. Priced lowered to $100 insured/shipped to lower 48. Uke is in great shape other than a 5" tight crack on the upper side. Beautiful mahogany grain and finish is in very nice shape. Neck is tight and tuners hold well. There is a 3 digit number craved into the headstock. Has new set of C.Mangan Fusion Matched strings and new real bone nut. Case in good working condition.
I'm just more of a tenor guy it seems as much as to keep trying to bond with a soprano. Fingers and heart do not always follow each other.
This uke is one that is looking to played. Know it's probably not one for a collector, but someone looking for a vintage uke to play that doesn't need babying.
$110 insured/shipped lower 48. Sorry, no international shipping. Return accepted, but ask buyer to pay return shipping. Thanks!
P1090641.JPGP1090642.JPGP1090644.JPGP1090647.JPGP1090648.JPG

Last edited:
Had one of those. Sounded great and very "uke'y"

By the looks of the label this one is from the 50's-60's and is a deluxe model with a wood fretboard and metal frets over the plastic one common in the same time frame.

Uke'y is the word for it. I have an older one that has a very unique punchy voice almost banjo like... uke'y!

I had one with the plastic fretboard and indeed this one plays/sounds much better. Replacing the wood nut with bone help too. For a soprano it plays well all the way up the fret board. Lowering price to $100 insured/shipped lower 48.
Best Uke-ing New Year to all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom