Kamaka & Sonny D Baritone Ukuleles for Sale

Mrbasketball

Reaction score
I am selling my Kamaka and Sonny D Baritone ukuleles because I need to thin my herd. I have my dream ukulele from Moore Bettah and my wife would be happy to see some go. I hardly play my Baritones and would like them to find a happy home. I haven't decided if I'm going to sell both or just the first one that sells.

The Kamaka Baritone is a white label ukulele probably back from the 70's or 80's. It is in fantastic condition and I'm the 2nd owner. It has dark koa wood and has a true hawaiian sound. SOLD!!!!

The Sonny D Baritone is a monster. It's bigger than most baritones and comes from his golden era as a instrument builder. It's probably nearing 40-50 years old and booms like a cannon. Local artists like Troy Fernandez and Ohta San Sr. played Sonny D ukuleles and this is a fine example of his best work. I recently took it to him and he said he no longer makes baritones this big. I'm selling this one for $800/obo.

I can meet up with local buyers or answer any questions.

Mahalo nui loa

IMG_0054.jpg
IMG_0057.JPG
IMG_0056.JPG
IMG_0059.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0058.jpg
    IMG_0058.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
The Sonny D is quite large ... what kind of wood is it?

Does the Kamaka have a radius fretboard? (I know it doesn't ... but had to ask, cause if I didn't ... someone here will give me a hard time ... lol)

Why not sell the non-Whale Moore Bettah? I have inkling it might sell fairly quickly. ;-)

PM sent on the Sonny D.

Kamaka Baritone has been sold. Sonny D Baritone is still available for sale. Sorry for the delayed response as I have been on vacation for the last two weeks.

Man, I wish I played bari..................that is one MF'in good lookin' ukulele Mr.BB.

Top Bottom