Kamaka Jake Shimabukuro Database

PedalFreak

Reaction score
http://unofficialkamakaukulele.wordpress.com/jake-shimabukuro-signature-model-database/

If anyone here owns a Jake Shimabukuro Signature Model Kamaka. Could you let me know? I've been trying to compile a list of all of them on the Unofficial Kamaka History website, but I've run into nothing but dead ends on these.

I'm mainly looking for photos, Front & Back and what number you have. I list locations on the database, however if you do not want that listed it will not be.

When I originally started that page on the site, I thought it was cool how each one differs slightly. I thought it would be really great to eventually have photos of all of them on the site.

Thanks!

Do you think it could also be a nice little shopping list for criminals to use as well?

It sure narrows it down to make it a lot easier. #22 is in the U.S. and #25 would be a lot easier to find it is in California U.S. which should be a piece of cake for a thief for sure....:rolleyes:

I believe most of owners doesn't want let you know, but I think there is no problem for other people to report you wherever they see artists giving public performance using JS-model Kamaka.

I bet a ton of them sold overseas, mostly Japan. I hear he's bigger than Kim Kardashian over there.

Wow, great website, Aaron!

I bet a ton of them sold overseas, mostly Japan. I hear he's bigger than Kim Kardashian over there.

Kim Kardashian's butt is so big if she had to haul ass, it would take two trips! :rotfl:

why did this statement make me laugh so hard ?

Do you think it could also be a nice little shopping list for criminals to use as well?
The idea of a gang of burglers going after ukuleles is pretty funny too for some reason.
hamburgler_zps2537946a.jpg

Can we stay on topic? Thanks . . .

Top Bottom