FS: KoAloha Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

soupking

Reaction score
Purchased new by me from MGM about 4 years ago. It's seen a lot of play and thusly shows signs of wear. It's in pretty good shape though overall. There's a tiny ding on the soundboard of the bass side upper bout. It's been there for years and has looked the same as it does now. Outside of that I don't see any other stuff besides the normal run-of-the-mill play wear. The case is in about the same shape, as it's been used so long; it arrived to me with a defective latch that's also in the case; I never bothered trying to fix it. I'm selling because I'm not into tenors anymore at this point. This one has the old tuners so they're definitely heavier than the new ones. For me this makes no difference as I still find it to be well balanced and pretty light overall compared to numerous other tenors I've owned. There's not a "radius fretboard," either. Asking $650 shipped/insured to CONUS. It's a "NOV 2010" model. I'm pretty firm on the price so please refrain from unloading on my poor inbox (it needs to be cleaned out bad). Haha

Attachments

• DSCN0621.jpg
    DSCN0621.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 205
  • DSCN0620.jpg
    DSCN0620.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 193
  • DSCN0624.jpg
    DSCN0624.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 164
  • DSCN0631.jpg
    DSCN0631.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 147
  • DSCN0634.jpg
    DSCN0634.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 163
A K brand, Koa tenor with BTWeather warranty for less than the price of a soprano from an honest, valued UU member.

Brother Soup, this will sell in two beats of a monkey's lash.

This looks like a really good deal. i already have a KoAloha tenor or I'd be seriously considering this one. it looks great! Good luck with your sale!

I wish I had funds right now. This is such a great deal! Unfortunately with wifey's birthday around the corner and Christmas, this is out of reach...for now

Crazy good price Matt!

Wished a deal this great was available when I bought mine.

I'm interested. PM sent.

I'm interested. PM sent.

Thank you...........I was getting very weak. This is the best deal I have seen on a Koaloha tenor. I don't need another tenor just now but one of these at that price...........:D

I'm replying to all the pm's currently. Sorry for the delay- and thanks for all the kind words, guys. -- Matt

Thank you...........I was getting very weak. This is the best deal I have seen on a Koaloha tenor. I don't need another tenor just now but one of these at that price...........:D

You do need to keep up with your current uke consumption though of one uke per month ... you won't keep up with CoolKayaker1 though ... he set the bar pretty hight.

Hey Matt, I sent you 3 PM's and don't know if you received any of them. They're not showing up on my profile as being sent. Please PM me if you received one or all of them. Don't want you to receive 4 of the same ones! Thanks, Bruce

Hey Matt...Did you ever sell this beaut??

This needs to have a good home where it will be played. Within an hour of receiving it, my KoAloha concert became my fave. Superb price. My concert was in the same price range and this is a tenor. Go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom