Ukulele -- by Acoustic Guitar magazine How to receive a digital copy?

toque

Reaction score
I just borrowed a friend's copy of Ukulele, a magazine put out by Acoustic Guitar. It's the Spring 2013 edition. On pg 53 it says I can receive a "free sample digital edition." here at UU.

I can't figure out how to do this! Anyone here able to help out?

BTW: It's a great magazine!

"Spring 2013" is a year and a half ago. The offer may well have expired but good luck.

I got a hard copy subscription and initially had some difficulties in that they sent me "Strings" magazine instead which is by the same publisher but for violin/viola/cello. After 3 phone calls I think it's straightened out but have my fingers crossed.

Just signed up for their free newsletter and their Facebook page

...initially had some difficulties in that they sent me "Strings" magazine instead, which is by the same publisher but for violin/viola/cello.

A couple of years ago I did the photography for an article in Strings Magazine, this is the first time I've ever seen it mentioned otherwise.

I just borrowed a friend's copy of Ukulele, a magazine put out by Acoustic Guitar. It's the Spring 2013 edition. On pg 53 it says I can receive a "free sample digital edition." here at UU.

I can't figure out how to do this! Anyone here able to help out?

BTW: It's a great magazine!

Try Ukulele Magazine.com. I just looked, and they are there to be read--I think! :eek:ld:

Top Bottom