"Stumble Hop Blues" (ukulelezaza)

H

Hippie Dribble

2014. Remco Houtman-Jansen.

Took a swipe at one of Remco's more recent ditties this morning on my little Black Bear soprano. If you haven't heard ukulelezaza play then you are truly missing something. Please check out his music. He's a real craftsman and a lovely guy to boot. x

I tried to purchase Ukelazzas books on Etsy a few months ago and his significant other refunded my money and informed me he had suddenly passed away....such a loss!
Anyway, great stuff as always, Jon!

I tried to purchase Ukelazzas books on Etsy a few months ago and his significant other refunded my money and informed me he had suddenly passed away....such a loss!
Anyway, great stuff as always, Jon!

You may have missed something in the translation, Remco seems to be alive and well. He posted on his FB page two hours ago.

You may have missed something in the translation, Remco seems to be alive and well. He posted on his FB page two hours ago.

Well . I heard that as well ? Is his good lady wife not carrying on with his work ? This needs a clarification.

There is some confusion because ukulelezaza on google search in UK keeps going to here:

http://www.jumpingfleamarket.nl/

But is this Remco or ???

Confused...:confused:

Last edited:
Zaza is indeed alive and well and about to spend the coming weekend hosting Ukulele Uff and Lonesome Dave. I spoke to him yesterday Glenn.

If you'd like to purchase his stuff, try sending him an email here (I'm sure he won't mind me passing it on)

ukulelezaza@hotmail.com

Zaza is indeed alive and well and about to spend the coming weekend hosting Ukulele Uff and Lonesome Dave. I spoke to him yesterday Glenn.

If you'd like to purchase his stuff, try sending him an email here (I'm sure he won't mind me passing it on)

ukulelezaza@hotmail.com

So whom was Marko van De Horst ???

Marko was one of Remco's close friends and a wonderful performer in his own right. He passed away tragically several months ago.

You're not supposed to be talking to me !! ?? :eek:....:biglaugh::rock:

Ahhh ,that clears that up then ...it was a bit of a big story over here and I think it got a bit mis reported as some of us thought that Remco had gone ...

Still, no consolation that it was Marko either ...no winners here ....

Last edited:
Sorry for the misinformation....thanks for clearing this up guys.
Jon, I will contact him directly about getting his tab books/CDs as I've heard so much good stuff about them...and I'm VERY glad you're still playing and posting here!
Cheers!

Top Bottom