FS: Ohana Vita Uke - Spruce/Rosewood

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattydee

Reaction score
For Sale is an Ohana Vita Uke -- concert body, soprano scale.

Solid Spruce Top
Laminated Rosewood back and sides
Currently strung with Aquilas

This is a great little uke -- a great punchy sound, and the spruce really fills out the tone. I bought it here on the marketplace last summer. People love these ukes -- swear by them, even. I happened to get a vintage Martin recently, so this one hasn't been getting much play of late. Plus another uke is coming in, so this one has to move.

There is a ding on the headstock and some discoloration on the binding which I've shown in the pictures. All of that stuff is purely cosmetic.

These retail for $189 plus shipping. $130 gets it shipped to your door CONUS. Add another $10 for a concert-sized gig bag.

Here's a sound sample:

Vita_full.jpg

vita_back.jpg

vita_body.jpg

vita_label.jpg

vita_ding.jpg

I've been wanting this uke for awhile Matty. I just wish I had a few extra bucks laying around so I could buy yours! I guess I'll just be jealous of whoever buys this one. It's a really good deal. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks, Mark. I have a potential sale, but nothing has been finalized. It is a sweet little uke. I've had it sitting out next to my desk for a few days and it's a great player.

Is this still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom