Baritone Capo

BigD

Reaction score
Ok folks got a question. I need a capo for my harmony baritone! ive been using my dadarrio guitar capo that has the screw with the adjustable tension. Its been kinda meh on there, plus its huge and occasionally buzzes. Its clearly not meant for it but its all ive had! Id like to get a similar style capo meant for ukes. Dadarrio has the same model meant for ukuleles but ive heard and read that a lot of people have had trouble fitting them to baritones. Im not totally against the clamp style but i like being able to put the tension as i see fit and ive honestly yet to find a more expensive/ different style that ive enjoyed more. So what style capo is everyone using on your baris? Also im getting my first mic in a week so im sure you'll be reading a lot of questions out of me soon, thanks for your patience in advance! lol

We use a Shubb capo on our bari's. I'm don't know what the model number is but I"m sure if you Google "Shubb ukulele capo" you'll find a source.

I use a Shubb C5 capo that was bought for my banjo. It's a good solid piece of nickel-plated metal, that fits my baritone fine. Shubb do produce an aluminium (aluminum) version (in several colours) which just might suit the ukulele better, being lighter.

G7 performance capo (clamp style, not screw type) easy on and off, easy to adjust amt. of pressure. Their Uke size model is too small for bari, but next size up works nicely.

Top Bottom