Silent Night played by the Sherborne Ukulele Noodle

Sammu

Reaction score
I'm very proud of my ukulele group - The Sherborne Ukulele Noodle - which I only started 8 weeks ago. We have some beginners and some who have been strumming and singing for while and want to do something different. There are 14 members so far - people from all walks of life....plumbers, teachers, dancers, students, photographers, dancers, painters and a magician! I love the way the ukulele brings people together. We have a lot of fun! I was quite nervous about starting a group but really...it's GREAT! And I just wanted to share the joy of a ukulele ensemble. Thanks! :)
Sam

https://soundcloud.com/samanthamuir/silent-night-sun

Sounds nice! I hope to start a group soon too. This is encouraging :D

Lovely! Fantastic job with the group Sam!

I'm very proud of my ukulele group - The Sherborne Ukulele Noodle - which I only started 8 weeks ago. We have some beginners and some who have been strumming and singing for while and want to do something different. There are 14 members so far - people from all walks of life....plumbers, teachers, dancers, students, photographers, dancers, painters and a magician! I love the way the ukulele brings people together. We have a lot of fun! I was quite nervous about starting a group but really...it's GREAT! And I just wanted to share the joy of a ukulele ensemble. Thanks! :)
Sam

Hi Sammu is the Sherborne group still meeting and if so is there room for a new member?

Top Bottom