WTB -- Favilla Baritone Uke

Status
Not open for further replies.

grumper

Reaction score
Im looking for a Favilla Baritone , anyone want to make room, Baritones take up a lot of space.

Paul

Grumper, I had a Favilla baritone that I truly wish I did not sell. I favor mahogany, and this one had red mahogany (stained, perhaps) and it just played so well in re-entrant baritone dGBE. It had a fat neck, which turned me off a bit. But, in hindsight, I really should have kept it. Hurts my soul.

G'luck on your hunt.

Grumper, I had a Favilla baritone that I truly wish I did not sell. I favor mahogany, and this one had red mahogany (stained, perhaps) and it just played so well in re-entrant baritone dGBE. It had a fat neck, which turned me off a bit. But, in hindsight, I really should have kept it. Hurts my soul.

G'luck on your hunt.

Very eloquently said ... I an tearing up as I read this ... I had a Soprano my parents bought for me when I was in Grade 4. Had it until about 5 years ago and gave it away ... now I wish I had it.

Very eloquently said ... I an tearing up as I read this ... I had a Soprano my parents bought for me when I was in Grade 4. Had it until about 5 years ago and gave it away ... now I wish I had it.

Sam...This is your lucky day...!

I have a beautiful little Fav Soprano that you could own...today...

Give me a call...

SJ

(OBTW, I also contacted seller on FMM and have not heard back...)

I sent 3 emails almost as soon as it posted on FMM, I just recently got a response that the sale was almost complete to another individual.

I email this gent David ---- waiting for a return answer

A lot of us were looking to land this Favilla ---- the seller should mark it SOLD or get back to someone
Might be he has sold it 10X over ---same uke --------

A lot of us were looking to land this Favilla ---- the seller should mark it SOLD or get back to someone
Might be he has sold it 10X over ---same uke --------

Sounds like sour grapes...
...I bought this uke 3 times from him and you couldn't even buy it once!

I contacted the seller a couple days ago. Said it was sold but was waiting for payment before he closed it down

You are buying up everything on the market! Gonna have to get that KoAloha Tenor ... ooopsss! I see I am too late!

Sam...This is your lucky day...!

I have a beautiful little Fav Soprano that you could own...today...

Give me a call...

SJ

Thanks for the offer ... but I bought a Kelii Super Soprano and will be strumming it soon. My arm length is 38 inches to the wrist ... so I am steering clear of regular Sopranos ...

Well guess what, I found one -------- The search is over [for now]

No sour grapes here Paul, this guy had and still does have it listed on Craigs List as well and its an active listing also. I wonder what he might have gotten with an open bid . I just picked one up, has been the case for 20 years, from the west coast. Got it for a song. [5' 2 eyes of blue]

No sour grapes here Paul, this guy had and still does have it listed on Craigs List as well and its an active listing also. I wonder what he might have gotten with an open bid . I just picked one up, has been the case for 20 years, from the west coast. Got it for a song. [5' 2 eyes of blue]

Sorry if I wasn't clear; I was joking...
...you sid it might have been sold 10 times, so I said I bought it 3 times myself.

Now that I explain it, I guess it's really not that funny.

I took it as nothing other then a joke, its all good --- buying it 3x is very good reply ---- I used to work with a Paul December in NYC around 1965 -- I was 39 and he was about 65 that would make him [you] 104, not you I guess !! I was born and raised in NYC, nothing gets to me. :):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom