FS: Collings UC-2 Sunburst

soupking

Reaction score
Purchased new, by me, from Artisan Guitars about fifteen months ago. It's an amazing ukulele. I'm downsizing in a major way and have decided to keep only a couple of sopranos. If this were a soprano there'd be no possible way I'd ever willingly sell it. It sounds great, plays easily, is light and balanced as anything else on the market you could come across. Even the original Collings case, included, is a beauty to behold. A class act all around. Collings's sunburst finish is industry renowned, too, by the way. Check out the photo of the back… you can see my gorgeous face perfectly in the sexy reflection. As far as ukuleles go, they don't come much better. These sell for $2,340 brand new, plus shipping, *when* they're for sale on the market; there aren't too many places you're gonna find this model, though. I'm asking $1,700 to include shipping/insurance to CONUS only. The uke hasn't seen much play. It has the standard strum marks and fingerprints that are customary on any ukulele that has been picked up by a human. As far as wear, though, there really isn't any. This ukulele DOES have a radius fretboard- jackpot! :drool:

Attachments

• DSCN0650.jpg
    DSCN0650.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 228
  • DSCN0658.jpg
    DSCN0658.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 248
  • DSCN0646.jpg
    DSCN0646.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 205
  • DSCN0653.jpg
    DSCN0653.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 171
  • DSCN0645.jpg
    DSCN0645.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
Collings' sunbursts are the best. Gorgeous uke; good luck with the sale.

Gorgeous.

If this was a tenor, I'd jump all over it. Best of luck on the sale!

It's gorgeous for sure! Just had to say you look like a handsome Borg with the phone in front of your eye... so this should sell quickly as resistance is futile.

Aw-shucks, why thank you, Teek. I can't get a Collings mandolin until one of you earthlings buys this uke ;)

Price drop to $1,650 all inclusive CONUS. Anyone have an offer? There's been zero interest thus far :eek:

Top Bottom