FS: Ohana CK-80, concert, Port Orford Cedar...

Status
Not open for further replies.

UkerDanno

Reaction score
SOLD, SOLD, SOLD! After much debating with myself, the one half loving this thing and can't give it up, and the other side anxious to try something else...I've decided it's time to move on...

from Ohana website:
"Ohana CK-80, Limited Edition, made with solid Port Orford cedar and myrtle from the Pacific Northwest. The maple and rope binding are just icing on this startling beauty!
Solid Port Orford cedar top
Solid myrtle back & sides
Maple wood binding
Geared tuners
Aquila strings
19-fret"
http://www.ohana-music.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=29853

This has been by my side for the last 4 months and I've replaced the tuners with Grovers, sorted out the strings and settled on Worth BM's for the warmest tone. This uke is loud and bright, if you like soprano sound with concert neck, this is for you! It is loud and bright for sure, I got it from Mim and it plays beautifully!!!

Absolutely in great condition. I bought it as a B-stock from Mim, because of a couple small spots on the lower left of the body, in some of the pic's you can, maybe see them. It's not marked B-stock in any way.

PRICE DROP...
$375.00 uke only, shipped to CONUS. $425.00 with nice case and humidifier, shipped CONUS.

IMG_1674.jpg
IMG_1675.jpg
IMG_1676.jpg
IMG_1678.jpg
IMG_1679.jpg

my NUD post:
http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com...D-Ohana-CK-80-cedar-top&highlight=ohana+ck-80

Last edited:
more pic's of this gorgeous looking and sounding instrument...
IMG_1676.jpg IMG_1680.jpg IMG_1681.jpg IMG_1685.jpg IMG_1682.jpg

Mele Kalikimaka :shaka:! Peace, Love, Joy and Happiness to all!

Why in the world do you want to sell a beautiful uke like that? I wish I was in the market!

Nice job on the song!
I'd LOVE to have that uke, but it's not in my budget right now....SIGH....:iwant:

PRICE DROP...
$375, shipped, uke only.
$425, shipped, with hard case and oasis humidifier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom