FS: Bruko Long Neck Soprano Maple and Walnut

Status
Not open for further replies.

rappsy

Reaction score
*** SOLD ***

Pictures can be seen at: https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/...s/6093820770218151281?authkey=CMLo2ZTi5L7JywE

I am offering my Bruko maple and walnut long neck soprano.

It's a lovely instrument and is still in pristine condition. It’s a real beauty—the soundboard, back and sides are lightly flamed maple, with walnut fretboard, bridge, binding and rosette. The back is slightly arched for better sound projection and it is strung with Worth Brown mediums.

This Uke deserves a home where it will be appreciated. It’s great for someone who likes the soprano body, but would like some extra room on the fretboard. The maple has some nice character and the neck is made of maple/walnut/maple.

The new lower price of $275 which includes CONUS and fees. Ko'olau hardshell case, in pretty good condition, is $45 (No charge-I'm now including the case), which fits it almost perfectly.

I will ship out on the day of the order. If it is late in the day, shipping will be the next day. If you want it expedited, just pay the difference.

Thanks for looking.

Pictures can be seen at: https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/...s/6093820770218151281?authkey=CMLo2ZTi5L7JywE

Last edited:
I hope he won't mind, but there is a YouTube video of Eugene Ukulele playing a long neck soprano Maple and Walnut Uke. It may not be exact, but it's probably pretty close.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB2GDsB1xeE

While it certainly demonstrates that characterstic "Bruko" sound, I would point out that the one Jon is playing has a walnut soundboard, and not just walnut appointments.

-Steve

That ukulele sounds exactly like this:

If I'm not mistaken that is the same instrument. I bought it last year and Ginny took it across the pond when she and Craig visited us in May. It's a lovely little ukulele and sometimes I still miss it. Somebody should jump on this and get him- or herself a nice little Christmas gift!

This is the same Uke, as this is the one bought from Ginny.

Thanks SOOOO much for posting this video and the nice words.

Last edited:
I did get it from Mr we tigers. It is lovely, and he plays it much better than I did.
I couldn't get used to the long neck, so I sold it to help pay for my custom uke.

Another bump.

This needs a new home so here is your Christmas Gift. I will include the hardshell case with it and will ship it priority mail so you'll get it faster. $295 includes it all.

This is a smoking great deal on a very well made instrument. This is about the same price as the Kala long neck koa laminate. When you factor in shipping cost and a hard case it is cheaper.

For all you tenor or concert players who have wanted to try a soprano the long necks are a great way to easily transistion to one. I am a tenor guy but now have two long neck sopranos or I would buy this one. They are that much fun to play. Ask my buddy sam13, after he tried mine he got one, the guy is 6'5" with the wing span of a condor;)

This is a smoking great deal on a very well made instrument. This is about the same price as the Kala long neck koa laminate. When you factor in shipping cost and a hard case it is cheaper.

For all you tenor or concert players who have wanted to try a soprano the long necks are a great way to easily transistion to one. I am a tenor guy but now have two long neck sopranos or I would buy this one. They are that much fun to play. Ask my buddy sam13, after he tried mine he got one, the guy is 6'5" with the wing span of a condor;)

He is right.

I am almost prehistoric in size ... in comparison to the Super Soprano.

They are fun to play ... looking forward to my Christmas present to myself!

Thanks Sam13. . As a tenor guy who can play long neck sopranos, this would be a very reasonable addition to the lineup. I hope someone jumps at this quickly.

AN ADDED BONUS. I have a set of D'Addario concert strings that I never used. They will be included as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom