FS: Multiple custom and vintage ukuleles

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtiestkidever

Reaction score
Here are several great ukes (and one guitar) for great prices. I love them all but I have decided to keep only two. All prices are firm. Thanks so much and happy holidays.

1. mya-moe chocolate heart mango soprano (#507). SOLD. It has one repaired crack on the back. Two other ones very small ones that you cant really see but can feel if you try hard enough. Tuners are custom one made by Duane at Black Bear I believe. Amazing tone on this one. And super easy to play. Sound sample also here. Hard case included.

IMG_4163.jpg

2. Mike Pereira soprano (#143). Decided to hold onto a little longer. Honduran Rosewood back & sides with Bearclaw Sitka Spruce top. Large deep body for a nice rich sound. Sound sample here. Hard case included.

IMG_4171.jpg

3. Favilla Baritone. $400 shipped to CONUS*. With new grover geared tuners and strap buttons. No cracks. Plenty of scratches. Comes with original chip board case and original tuners. Also included are two unused baritone string sets (Living Waters reentrant and Worth Clear).

*I need to double check the shipping price once I find a box for it. But I think I can include the shipping costs

IMG_4173.jpg

4. Takamine EG10SC guitar. SOLD. Dreadnought body style. Solid Cedar top. It is acoustic electric and good condition (couple of very small dings). Comes with a softcase, a tuner, a strap, a capo, and some picks.

guit.jpg

Last edited:
Folks, if you couldn't tell in the sound sample, I can attest to how special that MP Deep Body soprano is as it was in my stable for awhile. If I hadn't already committed on a Kinnard soprano, I would buy this back in a heartbeat. At one point after selling it, I even checked with Mike about building one just like it and it was a dramatically higher price than Doug's here (not surprisingly).

"2. Mike Pereira soprano (#143). $600 shipped to CONUS. Honduran Rosewood back & sides with Bearclaw Sitka Spruce top. Large deep body for a nice rich sound. Sound sample here. Hard case included."

The sound sample leads to the Mya-Moe, not the MP

"2. Mike Pereira soprano (#143). $600 shipped to CONUS. Honduran Rosewood back & sides with Bearclaw Sitka Spruce top. Large deep body for a nice rich sound. Sound sample here. Hard case included."

Scroll down to the second page...

Further down that thread there is a sound sample of the MP.

If I had smaller hands I would have been all over the MP. It is the nicest Soprano I have heard.

Hey Doug your mail box is full, can't send you any PMs. Just a heads up buddy. No Sam13.......I am not buying the MP, guy i'll loose his mind if I don't make that clear. Thinks I buy everything in sight..........no idea how he got that impression

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom