Just a little Winter Song...

Zoë Bestel

Reaction score
Aloha!
Hope you don't mind the self promotion but rather proud to present my new single, Winter Song, with it's official music videoness. Just a bit seasonal-y with a small sprinkling of xmas-ish featuring eBay and bagels...
Performed on Clearwater Baritone ukulele, and filmed all by yours truly (with a bit of help from Father) this month in the lovely scenery of Dumfries & Galloway.

I hope you like it, would love to hear what you think and if you feel you want to I would definitely appreciate the sharing to anyone else you think would like it too :)
Also wrote a little blog post about the vid and stuffs here.

Just thought I'd add a big FANKS. Really appreciate UU's support since I started, given me the boost that I needed after feeling a bit a fraud. It was lovely to meet some of you nice ones ;) at GNUF this year. So looking forward to 2015 being full of more ukuleleness. But honestly, thank you for being lovely, I really do appreciate it. :)

That was really quite wonderful Zoe! You have a beautiful voice, with an "old soul" quality to it. The video was well done as well! Did you use a different tuning on the baritone, it doesn't sound like the standard DGBE?

Thank you very much :D
Nope, definitely DGBE, must admit I'm liking that it doesn't sound standard though, haha! Uniqueness, yay

Top Bottom