FS: Custom Pepe Tenor Uke (Spruce/Maple)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loz

Reaction score
Up for sale is a used Pepe Romero Custom Tenor Ukulele in great condition, everything looks and sounds great. The uke has a spruce soundboard and maple body that provides a surprisingly warm sound with excellent sustain and resonance. The only reason that I'm selling it is that I tend to play up high on the fretboard and this one has twelve frets to the body (I'd really prefer 14 or 15). I've got my eye on one of the new Pepe Ukes that have 14 frets to the body and that HMS has in stock but I'm going to have to save a little more and wait until the spring to make that happen.

In terms of condition, the uke is in great USED shape with some small cosmetic imperfections including some fingernail scratches and a small scratch on the soundboard that can be seen in one of the pictures that I have provided. The uke comes with a Crossrock hardcase in great condition that fits it like a glove. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Price: $1300 OBO shipped to the continental US. Payment via paypal only.

20141220_084448_resized.jpg

20141220_083934_resized.jpg

20141220_083957_resized.jpg

20141220_084031_resized.jpg

Last edited:
Final price reduction, if there's no interest here than I'll put it up on eBay in a few days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom