FS: New Concert Koa Uke by Black Bear

BlackBearUkes

Reaction score
SOLD

This is a new concert size uke made of great colored and quarter-sawn Koa for the body. This Koa is well seasoned, over 40 years. The neck is Mango wood with a graphite truss rod. Although the mango does have worm holes, there are no worms, very unique looking wood. There are 12 frets to the body, 15 total. 15" playing scale. Rosewood fingerboard and bridge. Three maple rings for the rosette. White MOP dots with white side dots. Bone nut and saddle. Medium size frets for easy playing and accurate intonation. Chrome Grover brand friction tuners. High gloss nitro-lacquer finish with a satin smooth touch and semi-gloss look. Low easy playing action and a very full rich mellow Koa sound. Your complete satisfaction is guaranteed. No case but I will double box for safe shipping. Made in the USA. $35 shipping in the USA lower 48 states. Payment by money order, personal check or bank draft only, no Paypal. Email me if you need more information. Thanks for looking.

$750

Attachments

• Concert 2014-12-17a.jpg
    Concert 2014-12-17a.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 294
  • Concert 2014-12-17b.jpg
    Concert 2014-12-17b.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 290
  • Concert 2014-12-17c.jpg
    Concert 2014-12-17c.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 310
Last edited:
Still available for those long winter nights by the fire! I hope everyone has a fun and pleasant holiday!

I can't believe this is still available. Dwayne's work is consistently outstanding. Here is a gorgeous koa concert, and based on what I've seen of Dwayne's work it will be truly gorgeous in person, for a very reasonable price.

want it desperately but can't afford it. the only reason it hasn't gone already.

I already have one of Duane's koa concerts much like this one. It has fantastic tone with lots of resonance, and it plays like a dream. One of the best custom concerts out there. If you're on the fence go for it.

Top Bottom