Back In The Day - Nostalgia

VegasGeorge

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Here I am back in 1994 playing my Kamaka Tenor for my granddaughter. Wow, I even had hair! The Tenor has now been passed on to another UU member who is loving it. My granddaughter is out of college. I may even have an earlier picture, I'll keep looking. In the meantime, let's see yours!

Me.jpg

I have only been playing uke for 9 months so I haven't really changed.................depending on who you talk to that might be a good thing or a bad thing :biglaugh:

I do love your picture. Your grandaughter seems to be really enjoying herself, as do you.

1994... I was still playing guitar, jamming onstage at a local pub weekly, rode a Harley motorcycle, was going to Mexico every winter for a couple of weeks, hadn't got the internet in town yet, was a reporter at the local paper, and I wasn't a grandfather... lots of things changed since then.

Things that haven't changed: I'm still working my way through Casanova's 20-volume diary... I still play Beatles' music both on CD and instrument, I still drink only 100% agave tequila - never a mixto - and my wife is still my best friend.

Top Bottom