NUD - Christmas Ukuleles

Camsuke

Reaction score
I was lucky enough to get a small, medium and large.

Built here in Australia by a great friend Bill Herringe.

DSCN0995.jpgDSCN1003.jpgDSCN0991.jpgDSCN1001.jpgDSCN1004.jpg

Solid Tasmanian Blackwood, tops, backs, sides & necks. Ebony bridges & fingerboards.
Ivory wood bindings. Gotoh UPTs on the Tenor & Baritone, Pegheds on the Concert.
And just for Sam (because he always askes) I got radiused fretboards!

Yessir........that is Christmas shopping at it's finest. Really beautiful trio of ukes, kinda like the 3 wise men, see what I did there with the christmas theme and all. Congratulations.

You must have been very, very good this year to have Santa bring such nice ukes. Congratulations and don't forget to eat, sleep, or work as you get to know your new acquisitions.

Last edited:
Very good indeed! What a gorgeous trifecta!

Very classy looking ukuleles. Congratulations and Merry Christmas.

Gorgeous. Congrats.....Anytime that concert wants to visit the U.S., let me know.

Holy reindeer! Congratulations, those are gorgeous! I'm jealous, three! That should cure anybody's UAS for a long long time.
Does the concert not having a strap pin mean you play it strapless but not the other two?
When you are exhausted and finally put them down for a break, are you going to give us a review?

that's awesome mate!! You like to shop in style and get three for the price of three but who gives a hoot when they are quality instruments!!

Aloha Campbell,
Congrats what a nice Tassie Blackwood Ukes set... I prefer the clean golden hues with no dark stridations and golden hues and white purfling.. Happy Strummings'

Last edited:
Actually, bad news here folks. Santa just contacted me and said nobody was supposed to get their ukes before the 25th. So he's asked you to send them all to me, to redistribute to nice, patient boys and girls who understand that a Christmas uke cannot be opened/played until the 25th. And @Camsuke, don't try that international dateline crap, you're only a day ahead so it's not the 25th there either. ;-)

Very nice looking ukuleles. The wood looks fantastic. Do you have a link to builders site? Love to hear sound samples of the tenor when you post!
Enjoy!

I was lucky enough to get a small, medium and large.

Built here in Australia by a great friend Bill Herringe.

View attachment 74271View attachment 74272View attachment 74273View attachment 74274View attachment 74275

Solid Tasmanian Blackwood, tops, backs, sides & necks. Ebony bridges & fingerboards.
Ivory wood bindings. Gotoh UPTs on the Tenor & Baritone, Pegheds on the Concert.
And just for Sam (because he always askes) I got radiused fretboards!

Wowsers .... And with radius fretboards too! Nice work. Looking forward to a sound sample.

Congrats Cam, those ukes look great (and it's always handy to know about luthiers in Oz to look out for). The only tassie blackwood ukes I've heard are the Cole Clark ones, so looking forward to your vid/review when its ready. Cheers!

Top Bottom