Thanks, Everyone

soupking

Reaction score
Five years on ukulele! (I lurked from Christmas Day through the summer) :eek: Holy smokes. I still only play three chords and have yet to master 'em, so I guess that's why UU still appeals to me :D I've made so many friends along the way. So this one goes out to all of them and then some. You don't have to be a master, after all, as long as you have fun. What follows is me having fun while you embarrassingly cringe. Sorry ;) Love you, -- Matthew

Man that was awesome. If indeed you only play three chords you play them exceptionaly well. That will be my new theme song when looking over the marketplace. I am going to send this off to sam13 so we can get tee shirts made up " I AM A WRETCHED MESS BECAUSE OF UAS" .

Showing off that beautiful Maui Music soprano was sooooooo appropriate. It sounded great.

Last edited:
That was pretty good, you should give yourself more credit soupking. I just got a webcam and started to work on videos yesterday. You can relate to where I'm coming from. Thanks for the encouragement

Thanks Matt. I enjoyed that, and can totally relate! :D

Nicely done and thoroughly enjoyed by another sufferer of that Wretched UAS.

That made my day! Thanks! :cool:

Five years on ukulele! (I lurked from Christmas Day through the summer) :eek: Holy smokes. I still only play three chords and have yet to master 'em, so I guess that's why UU still appeals to me :D I've made so many friends along the way. So this one goes out to all of them and then some. You don't have to be a master, after all, as long as you have fun. What follows is me having fun while you embarrassingly cringe. Sorry ;) Love you, -- Matthew

Aloha Matt...
Yes enjoyment factor is foremost...made my day too.. have fun and happy strummings....

Good fun! I enjoyed that!

Hey, gret job! I still have NO idea how to make a video....I need to hire a kid to teach me how....

Thanks, all! For what it's worth, this never would've been posted had I not been been drunk at 3:44am on a Monday morning :eek: Oh! And DownUpDave, tell radius Sam13 that Maui Music ukuleles *all* have radius fretboards that are also a touch wider than the standard fare! It's true, and it is indeed glorious! I'm 6'3" and I feel his pain! ;) -- Matt

Thanks, all! For what it's worth, this never would've been posted had I not been been drunk at 3:44am on a Monday morning :eek: Oh! And DownUpDave, tell radius Sam13 that Maui Music ukuleles *all* have radius fretboards that are also a touch wider than the standard fare! It's true, and it is indeed glorious! I'm 6'3" and I feel his pain! ;) -- Matt

Fun video. Lol. I too can relate. Maui Music are nice Ukes. I agree with tall people benefiting from a radius neck. Completely.

That was great Matt! It would be scary if you and I were drunk together...we would either be best friends or worst enemies!! hahaha

Ahha! That is one difference between you and I, Matt. I play and sound like sh** after I've had a few. Or a few too many. :)

Ding Ding Ding new name winner. .........radius sam. I am radius sam, radius sam I am. I can play it with some jam, I can play it with green eggs and ham, I can play it while deleting spam I am radius sam, radius sam I am.

Last edited:
Ding Ding Ding new name winner. .........radius sam. I am radius sam, radius sam I am. I can play it with some jam, I can play it with green eggs and ham, I can play it while deleting spam I am radius sam, radius sam I am.

Very funny! Let's start a petition to have his Username changed!

Top Bottom