I'm trying to find a friend who contacted me here, His name is simon from switzerland

mm stan

Mystery Man
UU VIP
Reaction score
I forgot his user name.. does anybody know him...I have found something for him .. if anybody can help. let me know thank you :)

only Simon I know is sam13 from Toronto Canada

nope not him...maybe his name might be something else, but he was from switzerland.. shoots
ps it was not chef uke either

Sebi? ..

I think we now need to interrogate each and every single UU member until we find the right person. Ok, lock the doors. No one leaves.

thanks Gang ....I need all the help I can.. getting older :) I may be friends with him but I have many and still can't figure it out ...shoots
I dont think it is Sebi, Casetone, or Swiss Simon though.. this guy Like high end customs....

thanks Gang ....I need all the help I can.. getting older :) I may be friends with him but I have many and still can't figure it out ...shoots
I dont think it is Sebi, Casetone, or Swiss Simon though.. this guy Like high end customs....

And you can never find a public John or Lou when you need one either when your kids need the potty!

Hey Stan, if you are ever looking to unload your customs. I know a Simon who would be willing to help you out. :cool:

One Swiss fellow who likes a good high end custom uke is right here (not Simon though)... :)
Happy Holidays, Stan!

thanks Gang ....I may be friends with him but I have many and still can't figure it out ...shoots

Wait, could it be...? Nope, nope, forget it. The Simon I'm thinking of likes low-end customs.

How did Simon contact you - PM or reply to one of your posts?
If it was a PM, did you look in your Sent folder (in case you responded)?
If it was a reply to your thread, did you look at your past threads in your Profile section?
Hope you find him or he finds you.

Top Bottom