Happy holodays to all ukers from Jordi

UkeJordi

Reaction score
Wishing you all a very happy Christmas and New Year 2015.

I have posted in the Links and Videos section my musical Christmas present for all of you. Go snap it while you can!

Jordi

Thank you Campbell,same greetings to you too!

When you download the ebook, try the fantasies 3, 4 and 5 first in that order. The No. 1 is the most difficult, the others not so, but they require a steady tempo, neither fast nor slow. You need to make sure the long notes have enough time to stay resonating, too slow and they will fade away. The crucifixus is really nice to play. It's lovely music.

My next target in competition with the sonata is the Mudarra guitar works, some of them already around in version by Michael Parmentier, but I'd like to try my own hand and do some things differently.

Jordi

Happy holdiays to you too Ukejordi! Many happy strums!
I'm stuck at work, under pretty horrid conditions, with a patient that really needed somebody. He was a danger to himself, and very uncomrotable.
After almost 4 hours of struggling, a bedbath, meds, and gentle coaxing, he is finally asleep.
I wish I coulda uked for him, he might have relaxed sooner. Poor guy. I haven't seen worse conditions in years, I wouldn't leave a dog herem let alone a human....geez.
Enough sadness, looks like I might get tomorow of, 1st Christmas off in at least 5 years!
woo hoo!

Top Bottom