BazMaz - positive thoughts really needed right now

maryagn3s

Reaction score
Heya,

Not sure if you all know bazmaz but he's really ill right now - got taken into hospital 2 days ago (has to stay for Christmas) and his family are worried sick.

It's serious (he's on the Coronary Care unit so it looks like it could be his heart) and we are all scared.

If you know him (or if you don't) kind thoughts and prayers are most welcome.

Thank you,
Mary Agnes Krell

Last edited:
Bazmaz added to my prayer list.

Please keep us posted if you are able.

Praying for a full and speedy recovery!

I'll do my best to keep you all updated. Right now he's in hospital (in the Cardiac unit) and we're all angry and sad and scared.

I'll share any and all good news here.
Trying to be hopeful.
Thinking that prayers and thoughts help. xx

For those who think you don't know him, maybe you do. He has the Got A Ukulele website.

http://www.gotaukulele.com/

Whenever I see the link in his sig, it makes be wonder if I might be dyslexic. (I always think goat ukulele?)

Prayers going out.

Last edited:
Sending positive thoughts and healing light his way. Got A Ukulele is a pretty cool website, and I hope he gets to run it for many more years!

Thank you for letting us know. He'll be in my thoughts and prayers

Please keep us posted on his condition

So sorry to hear this. Best wishes for a speedy and full recovery! Prayers for him and his caregivers. If it's his heart, he's in the right place.

I seen on his Twitter page where he said he was in the hospital with a chest condition. His blog was one of the first three sites I found when I started out on the uke. Wishing him a full recovery.

I enjoy his site. Best wishes for a quick recovery.

I hope he gets well soon. Sending out good vibrations!

Top Bottom