Ukulele King of Chords.

Rllink

Reaction score
I use this site all of the time. On my new tablet I can't pull the drop down to any of the notes. When I slide my finger down, I lose the whole dropdown. Anybody have a trick to fix that?http://www.ukulele-chords.com/

Last edited:
I use this site all of the time. On my new tablet I can't pull the drop down to any of the notes. When I slide my finger down, I lose the whole dropdown. Anybody have a trick to fix that?http://www.ukulele-chords.com/

If you are talking about the Browse Chords drop down menu-- it works for me when I tap to open it, then tap on my choice, without touching anything I don't want.
(Using a 2012 Nexus 7 tablet running the latest Android system - 5)

If you are talking about the Browse Chords drop down menu-- it works for me when I tap to open it, then tap on my choice, without touching anything I don't want.
(Using a 2012 Nexus 7 tablet running the latest Android system - 5)
Thank you ukulele, your response was so helpful, as always. Dickadcock, I'm using a Microsoft Surface with Windows 8.1, and if I tap on Browse Chords, the dropdown comes down, but as soon as I let up, the dropdown goes back up.

Last edited:
I gotta say, for boasting the largest collection of uke chords on the internet, they're sure missing a lot. They even have entries (as for C9 and C13) where they just tell you the chord can't be formed because the chord has more than four notes. This is total BS—I play these chords regularly: you may not be able to play the full chord, but you can play enough to give the essence of the chord. Spot-checking on the C major chord, I notice that the third alternative they give, though useful in linear tuning, is unnecessarily hard on a reentrant instrument (7:0232, where 9:2010 produces the same sound with easier fingering). There are better, much more complete chord sources with less misinformation.

I'm a fan of this site. Seems pretty thorough. Can't say for sure if it works on a tablet or though. http://ukulelehelper.com/index.html#

Thank you ukulele, hour response was so helpful, as always. Dickadcock, I'm using a Microsoft Surface with Windows 8.1, and if I tap on Browse Chords, the dropdown comes down, but as soon as I let up, the dropdown goes back up.

We need to know if people with the same system have the same problem on that site to see if something is wrong. I mean, something is obviously wrong, but it could be that there is nothing you can do about it until the site recognizes their programming problem. Microsoft used to always give the user several ways ( 4, actually) of doing something, but I can't see how they would do it with a touch screen. Maybe someone with a similar set-up will come along to help. Meanwhile, if you are in P.R. now, just enjoy everything else. :cool:

We need to know if people with the same system have the same problem on that site to see if something is wrong. I mean, something is obviously wrong, but it could be that there is nothing you can do about it until the site recognizes their programming problem. Microsoft used to always give the user several ways ( 4, actually) of doing something, but I can't see how they would do it with a touch screen. Maybe someone with a similar set-up will come along to help. Meanwhile, if you are in P.R. now, just enjoy everything else. :cool:
We are still with family in IA, but will be in PR next week. This could also be an operator problem. I don't think that it is, but I always keep that one open. I would like to figure it out though. I got this tablet yesterday, so I'm still in the learning curve

Top Bottom