ToneRite for Guitar & Ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.

experimentjon

Reaction score
SOLD to Uke man!

IMG_2356_zpsb3f23377.jpg

As I am moving to the mainland next year to attend business school, I am selling off a few pieces of gear. The first is this outstanding ToneRite which makes your ukuleles and guitars sound better through "black magic."

A few points for interested buyers:
  1. Yes, I do believe it works. I've used it on over a dozen of my instruments and have heard perceptible differences.
  2. I think what ToneRite's ad copy says about multiple treatments is true to an extent, but I think the first treatment is the most important—which is why I'm comfortable selling.
  3. I feel like it was worth the full $150 that I paid.
  4. This is the version with the variable speed knob. They say you can fine-tune what kind of tone you get from your instrument from varying the speed—I always just put it on full speed.
  5. I would describe the condition as like-new.
  6. I'm pretty sure I've seen artists like Kalei Gamiao and Aldrine using ToneRites on Instagram.
  7. This is the guitar model, but it works on ukulele and is superior to the ukulele model per my discussions with ToneRite's CEO (though she didn't quite use those words).

You can see my review that I wrote about a year ago here: http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com...e-5-Years-in-the-Making&p=1242534#post1242534

I threw out the box, so this only comes with the functioning ToneRite device. But I think that if you've got half a dozen higher-end solid wood ukuleles (and that's many of you out there), this is an outstanding investment.

Asking $95 [SOLD!] including PP fees and priority shipping to USA.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
I have the new Tonerite for ukuleles specific...

the two prongs/bars fit between the G and C...and E and A strings.....
what do you do with the third prong/bar on the guitar model?

Sent a pm.

I have the new Tonerite for ukuleles specific...

the two prongs/bars fit between the G and C...and E and A strings.....
what do you do with the third prong/bar on the guitar model?

It just sits off on the side.

When I was buying mine and I talked to the CEO, she said that the ukulele model used hard foam legs rather than this soft rubber on the guitar model. I went with the guitar model because it offered more flexibility, had the soft rubber legs, still worked on ukulele, and was cheaper. Perhaps they have updated the ukulele model since then.

Currently, Uke man (Scott) has first dibs pending his payment. Uke182 (Kelvin) has backup.

It just sits off on the side.

When I was buying mine and I talked to the CEO, she said that the ukulele model used hard foam legs rather than this soft rubber on the guitar model. I went with the guitar model because it offered more flexibility, had the soft rubber legs, still worked on ukulele, and was cheaper. Perhaps they have updated the ukulele model since then.

Currently, Uke man (Scott) has first dibs pending his payment. Uke182 (Kelvin) has backup.

yeah they must of upgraded the Tonerite for the ukes...they have rubber legs too....but i am sure they are both fine....
BTW the uke one is way more expensive than the guitar one for some strange reason...haha

^ Yup, I think they're using some funky cost-plus pricing or something there since I can only assume the ukulele one is made in lower quantities and costs more per unit on average.

But this ToneRite is sold. Thanks, UkeMan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom