NUD My First Uke!

Pacolyps

Reaction score
My wife got me a ukulele for Christmas. It is a Moku MV-20T from Uke Republic. A big thanks to Mike! This is my first Uke and after 5 hours of playing off and on, MY FINGERS HURT! I am loving it and it isn't even painful to listen too. Here's to the journey.image.jpgimage.jpg

Oooh that's a pretty starter uke. Congratulations, and happy strumming! You'll get used to it very quickly, I promise. Enjoy the forums, and make good use of the Ukulele Underground videos, and you'll be flying through the chord charts and songs in no time.

Aloha, welcome to UU, Merry Christmas, and congrats on the new uke! The finger pain will go away but the pleasure is always there.

Enjoy and keep us posted

Very nice - what a great gift!

that is cool. I remember getting my first uke and it was exhilarating. Congrats

Don't squeeze so hard.

Next are ukuleles number 5-6. Wait for it...

Everybody loves a NUD, congratulations, enjoy and welcome to the wonderful world of ukulele.

New Uke Days are the best, and First New Uke Days are even better than the best! Congratulations, and Happy 2015!

Thanks for all the encouragement! I am loving playing and am happy with the progress I am making. I am working on the Ukulele Way book 1 and some other chord changes for a few songs I like. Love the uke!

Congrats! Moku ukes are great. All the ones I've played were beautifully toned sound cannons!

Congratulations! That is a beautiful uke!

Congratulations and welcome to the club! Your fingers will toughen up in no time.

Top Bottom