Mike Lynch Chords and Melody + 1 free song

Brenda Wong

Reaction score
Someone already wrote a great review about Mike Lynch's arrangements . I would still like to share my thoughts with the 'not so advance' players like me who let the uku do the singing.

Mike Lynch arrangements are easy and make a lot of sense. There is no difficult fingers stretching. Each song is easily recognized. Its a dream comes true for beginner. You can definitely impress your friends and family in a very very short time.

If you are like me exhausted all the free music online. It's time to bite the bullet , pay for Mr Lynch great arrangements. I must warn you that he uses very large font , some songs take 5-6 pages. The sheet music are not uniformed. There is also NO page number. The songs are in alphabetical order though so you just have to scroll through them all. I highly recommend it for all newbies . However, if you prefer strumming and singing , this may not be for you.

I used his donation button to pay for the books , received his email with the music 2 hour later. That's pretty good consider it was Christmas eve.

Mr Lynch is currently giving away one song for Christmas. You can download from this link below to try it out.

https://ukulelemikelynch.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/o-holy-night-ukulele-solo-chord-melody.pdf

Yeah, no doubt about it. Mike's lessons and arrangements have people not just playing, but actually making music in no time. He's a real champion.

I've purchased some of Mike's arrangements in the past and really enjoy playing them.

Yeah, no doubt about it. Mike's lessons and arrangements have people not just playing, but actually making music in no time. He's a real champion.

Agreed. Yes.

Top Bottom