Collings UT2

Status
Not open for further replies.

wendellfiddler

Reaction score
Yes, it's been listed here before - and I even had a buyer and decided not to sell it. This time, it's got to go. Too many Ukes, too little time and I need to raise some cash. I'm offering it at a new, lower price. Please contact me if you're interested. One thing I can guarantee is that there is nothing - absolutely nothing - wrong with this instrument. It plays as well as it sounds and it sounds fantastic. Super nice mahogany uke sound. Lovely mahogany - probably not "figured" but certainly not plain. Excellent +++ condition, no dings or damage that I know of. Original Collings case is in great shape. Currently strung with Savarez high G set - the one recommended by Collings.

Contact me with any questions through personal messages. I've sold other stuff here, on ebay and the Uke Flea Market. Yes, if you buy it you can return it, but in that case I would expect shipping to be paid both ways by the buyer.

$1350 plus shipping. I prefer domestic sales, but would consider international under some circumstances. Domestically I prefer to ship priority mail insured (that way it doesn't spend a lot of time sitting in a cold or hot truck)

Attachments

• ut2 w date.jpg
    ut2 w date.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 110
  • top2.jpg
    top2.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 193
  • peghead2.jpg
    peghead2.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 133
  • side.jpg
    side.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 130
  • P1150269.jpg
    P1150269.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
That's a great instrument at a great price, course I'm biased that is my exact uke and I can't praise it enough. Someone is going to be very happy with it.

I am interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom