Contest Drawing Tonight!

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
If you guys didn't check the main site today, We're going to be doing the drawing tonight around 7:30pm HST.

With all the referrals and double entries for the early UU people, theres almost 500 tickets.

contestentries.jpg

See you guys online tonight!

lookin foward to it

does anyone know what that time would be in Pennsylvania???

lookin foward to it

does anyone know what that time would be in Pennsylvania???

An easy way to find out the time here in Hawai is just go to google and type, time in hawaii in the search box.

You can figure out the time difference with that.

The broadcast link will be on the main site. We'll record it and post the link to the recording after we're done.

sounds great.... when you said theres gonna be 3 names drawn, i was thinking "theres more than just the ukulele?" then i read on haha

Thanks

Thanks for giving me the incentive to join the forum... free stuff, or a chance to get free stuff, is always good in my book.

I probably would have never gotten around to joining had it not been for this... and that would have been a bad thing.

And good luck to everyone... whatever luck may be given.....

Wont be able to stand up at 6 am and watch trhe broadcast unfortunately

If I'm not out for dinner at that time, I'll be here watching it live! 1/500 chance eh? Not bad. At least a higher chance than Power Edge having my L96 on stock...that they've kept teling me "next week" for the past 3 weeks. XD. Well, I hope I get that uke! Good luck to one and all!

Top Bottom