WTB : A Moore Bettah tenor

aculadd

Reaction score
I would like to buy one of Chuck Moore's tenors if anyone has one for sale. PM me please. Thank you, Bruce

I wouldn't get your hopes up. But I guess stranger things have happened. Good luck.

Every six months or so someone tried this. Heck I tried it about 2 years ago. Best is to contact Chuck Moore and let him know you want to buy one of his tenors. There is no Santa Claus but Chuck does sometimes make and sell more ukes.

Good luck to you - they are wonderful instruments, I have not played any of my other ukes since I got mine. I hope you are able to get one, but it may require a bit of patience -- it took me 5 years before I was able to get one. I have seen them once in a blue moon come up used on Ukulele Friend, perhaps you could check there frequently, also there were a couple on eBay not too long ago. :)

Andrew at the Ukulele Site has been getting a few from Chuck every once and while...email Andrew directly and get on his list,you still have to be very lucky....same as with Chuck, it can happen but will take time....if you are willing to get/buy a used one then you can for sure afford a new one...

good luck with your MB journey....:)

Last edited:
Andrew at the Ukulele Site has been getting a few from Chuck every once and while...email Andrew directly and get on his list,you still have to be very lucky....same as with Chuck, it can happen but will take time....if you are willing to get/buy a used one then you can for sure afford a new one...

good luck with your MB journey....:)

You need a Dolphin.

If for nothing else but to add it in your sig with those amazing ukes:)

Someone will be happy with their purchase since it is on hold.

They are truly hard to get/or find new and used.

Good luck with your search.

Moore Bettah at Acoustic Works

You just missed the one at acousticmusicworks.com. It's on hold.

Yes, I called Acoustic Works, and it's sold. They were selling 60 different ukuleles and guitars for someone, and I think they already had the fellow in mind to buy it. He has 4 other Moore Bettahs. Onward with the search. Bruce

I had a post like this awhile back, I didn't have any luck on UU.....but I got to know some amazing people here.....they've been very helpful & helped me with my search on MB.
And then I got to know Chuck and Andrew....now i'm a proud MB owner.

Like Len (Hawaii50) said....go to Andrew @ HMS and get on his wait list and Yes, patience is required. :)

Good Luck with your search!

Last edited:
Top Bottom