wooooo national ruggers finalists

geoffsuke

Reaction score
heyup uu!!!!

jus gotta say, my school just won the semi final to the daily mail rugby cup, (which is like the biggest competition for schools to compete in, in the uk) to just get in, you have to win the county cup. then to win the cup itself, you have to go up against the other county champions.

for the final, we get to play at twickenham. (english national rugby stadium)

for those in the US, imagine winning the state cup, then beating all the other states in US. just a bit smaller cos it's the uk.

i'm happy

peace :cheers: and beer

Congrats bro! Whens the finals? National championships is a big deal

1st of april, get the whole day off school to go watch them at twickenham (where the england rugby team play as their home ground) big stadium!!!!

oh and cheers for moving this

Well done, mate. Especially coming so close after the Six Nations - Congrats to Ireland on their Grand Slam as well.

What position do you play? I was a second row. Are you in the pack or one of 'the ladies'?

jus gotta say, my school just won the semi final to the daily mail rugby cup, (which is like the biggest competition for schools to compete in, in the uk)

Maybe in your area. Here the school's cup is the biggest rugby competition in the NI. But good job with that!

Also Ireland did beat Wales woo

Top Bottom