WTB Collings or Mya Moe Tenor

CdnSouthpaw

Reaction score
Since joining UU a few months ago, I've had the pleasure of getting a nice soprano and concert from a couple of great members here.

Would kinda like to complete the trio:)

For Collings I'm most interested in a 2K or possibly a 3K, Mya Moe I'm a little more open to possibilities as long as its a tenor.

Feel free to pm me if you have something that might fit the bill.

Since joining UU a few months ago, I've had the pleasure of getting a nice soprano and concert from a couple of great members here.

Would kinda like to complete the trio:)

For Collings I'm most interested in a 2K or possibly a 3K, Mya Moe I'm a little more open to possibilities as long as its a tenor.

Feel free to pm me if you have something that might fit the bill.

There's a Collings on sale at Flea Market Music:

https://www.fleamarketmusic.com/marketplace/default.asp

Colling UT1K with MiSi Pickup

For sale is my Collings UT1K with MiSi Pickup. This uke is a great package with really good sound and look. It has volume to spare and rich and complex tones, with sustain, clarity, and projection. It has a warm tone, yet excellent clarity in reentrant tuning. Strung with Aqilas high G at the moment. This is a gorgeous tenor and it is in excellent condition. No dings or scratches. It was played a lot and therefore you can see that the satin finish is a bit glossy on some places. I am asking for 1350 incl. MiSi Pickup and original Collings hardshell case. Please ask for shipping cost. Paypal when you take the fees.

Price: $1350 USD
Name: Mark
E-mail: maxm17443@gmail.com
Posted On: 12/10/2014

Last edited:
Thanks for the suggestions and leads...still looking.

Collings in Koa or MM:)

There's another Collings on sale at Flea Market Music:

https://www.fleamarketmusic.com/marketplace/default.asp

REDUCED! PRISTINE SPECIAL ORDER COLLINGS UT3K - MINT MINT

Mint and as new impossible-to-find Collings UT3K TENOR. Gorgeous aesthetics and tone, special order with Madagascar Rosewood Fretboard and bridge (now not available). Barely played, no strum marks and one imperceptible ding under the bridge too small to photograph. This is AN AMAZING INSTRUMENT. I'm not playing it as my hands prefer a concert sized uke, so I'm sadly letting this one go. From the original ad Custom Guitar shop site used to describe this exact instrument I bought: "Could easily be one of the nicest tenor ukes built today. The same incredible tone, materials, and workmanship that's found in Collings guitars and mandolins are is found in their ukuleles. Simply put, their amazing. The top, back, and sides are all cut and matched from the same slab of highest grade of Koa available. The tuners that look like friction pegs are actually geared and very precise. These ukes exemplify the word "Perfection". Just beautiful! Features Include: Premium koa body, High-gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish, Collings haircut peghead, Ivoroid binding with black/white purfling, Mahogany neck, Madagascar rosewood fingerboard, Madagascar bridge, Brazilian rosewood headstock veneer, Ivoroid bound neck and peghead, and Geared tuning pegs." Now's your chance to buy an exquisite tenor that's available right now. (Collings has a back order on these months long). Prices have jumped over $3000. Comes with pristine case and original packing box.

Price: $2300 plus shipping
Name: HB
Telephone: 310 801-9184
E-mail: harboc at me. com

Myamoe master grade chocolate heart myrtle tenor cutaway classic

IMG_0969.jpg

MYAMOE MASTER GRADE CHOCOLATE HEART MYRTLE TENOR CUTAWAY CLASSIC
https://www.myamoeukuleles.com/uketracker.php?trackingNumber=875

Master Grade Chocolate Heart Myrtle top, back & sides
Ebony body binding
Abalone rosette
Hand-rubbed oil finish
Radiused Ebony fretboard with Ebony binding & Abalone markers
Mahogany neck
Geared machine head tuners with amber buttons
Leopardwood & Maple Signature Headplate

this one is mine , It is very nice sound and condition 95% up , I am here in thailand . now I've many Ukes and If you need more picture please let me know .

$ 1,100

thank you

newvenice

Last edited:
Don't know if you've found what you want. I have a UT3K as well that I'm thinking about selling. Let me know if you might be interested...don't know how to send a pm.

Thanks, Mike

Don't know if you've found what you want. I have a UT3K as well that I'm thinking about selling. Let me know if you might be interested...don't know how to send a pm.

Thanks, Mike

Hi Mike, feel free to email me a price and some pics if you could...thanks:)

To everyone else, keep em coming. I think I'm going to take Mya Moe off the WTB list and just stick with Collings Koa Tenors however.

Last edited:
Top Bottom