FS: Mainland concerts - red cedar gloss and mango matte

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recstar24

Reaction score
Hi!

Selling 2 wonderful concerts, as I've got some pacific northwest customs coming in within the next few days :)

1) red cedar - gloss, gold gears, ebony buttons, oct 2014, worth clears. Very tiny nick in gloss upper left bout, due to hard case latch, barely detectable, I tried my best to show it in pics. Otherwise in as new condition from October from mainland.

$175 + shipping, includes hard case. SOLD!!!

2) mango - matte, silver gears, amber buttons, dec 2014, aquilas. Purchased as a "2nd" from mainland, but I still have not been able to find what the blemish is, it is in beautiful shape and condition with a wonderful figure on top. When I spoke with Mike, even he said he could not find the blemish!

$175 + shipping, will include a kaces very padded bag.

Email me at ryanclarin at gmail for questions! Feel free to throw me an offer.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Feel free to throw out an offer, I'll probably accept it :)

Also, if you are interested in getting both, I can offer a package deal, and we can save on shipping.

Red cedar is sold.

No shocker....anyone in the market for a concert in this price range would have "jumped on it"

Including me!

so, what's the sound difference between the 2?

The cedar is louder, punchier, very crisp, but still has a nice fullness.

The mango is similar to the mahogany, but airier, has that "cheery" quality to it, a touch brighter.

I got an email asking about what the blemish may be, and referred to the pics as showing a "coffee stained" discoloration. The pics kind of make it darker than what it is, but I would not call it "coffee stained", more of like subtle darker shades that are swirled around. The figure truly is very nice!

Let me know if you want better pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom