Ukeydave RIP

mm stan

Mystery Man
UU VIP
Reaction score
I am saddened to just find out Ukeydave has passed, I learned this from a uu friend on fb. He was a delightful man to talk through the years, we certainly lost one great uu member who made uu what it is today
I felt I knew him so well even though I have never met him in person
He'd send me messages every now and then to chat and dreamed of
A vintage Martin one day. So sad he passed away way too early in life.
My Sincere condolences to his family and friends
Aloha oe my Friend, and RIP ...and hui ho thank you for the great conversations and memories, you were a treasured friend.
Your friend, Stan

Very sad - heard this the day I got out of hospital - always a good friend on here - also came to our ukulele N'Ukefest last year (his first festival I believe, and he loved it).

Sobering and thoughts go to the family and friends.

My favorite UkeyDave video: one chord, Marley. Hypnotic.

Live for today, Live for today. Someday, for each of us, there will be no tomorrow.

Goodbye, Dave. You will be missed.

Last edited:
Very sad - heard this the day I got out of hospital - always a good friend on here - also came to our ukulele N'Ukefest last year (his first festival I believe, and he loved it).

Sobering and thoughts go to the family and friends.

Aloha Bazman,
I just found out you are not doing well also and wanted to wish you the best and a fast recovery....I will sending get well vibes your way and hope 2015 is a better year for the both of us

Glad you are home Bazmaz....
Godspeed Dave! Hope there are awesome ukes where you went!

Great Seasonista friend you will be missed. Remember when you wrote your first original during Season 118? This one sure sticks in my head my friend!

THAT is Great! RIP... I would have liked hangin' with that guy.

Top Bottom