Season 116

Peterjens

Reaction score
I have searched this forum for Season 116 and can't find it. I think the theme is Yeah Baby and it was hosted by Eugene Ukulele. It was early May 2014.
Can anybody provide a link to it?

Thanks in advance

116 was Tin Pan Alley hosted by Eugene Ukulele. Yeah Baby was 115 hosted by Birdseyeview.
I can't find 116 neither. Maybe it's because Jon/Eugene quit UU and therefore the topic was deleted? He did come back though!

I was looking for the Mya Moe owners thread that Jon started a couple of years ago, but have had no luck in finding it while using the UU search. Maybe he has deleted these threads?

My apologies guys. Last year was a pretty shaky one for me in many respects. When I blow out sometimes I tend to just sever ties everywhere, burn bridges and isolate myself. When I deleted all those old threads I was going through one of those times I guess; wanted to be invisible.

Of course I realised - as I always do - that that kinda stuff never works, and as Michael said, I could no longer leave the UU for too long than I could cut off my right arm.

Those threads Pete and Dana, that you mentioned, are back in place on the boards as they should be. Again, my apologies.

No worries. I'm simply glad you came back to UU. We're like family, brother.

My apologies guys. Last year was a pretty shaky one for me in many respects. When I blow out sometimes I tend to just sever ties everywhere, burn bridges and isolate myself. When I deleted all those old threads I was going through one of those times I guess; wanted to be invisible.

Of course I realised - as I always do - that that kinda stuff never works, and as Michael said, I could no longer leave the UU for too long than I could cut off my right arm.

Those threads Pete and Dana, that you mentioned, are back in place on the boards as they should be. Again, my apologies.

Jon, no need to apologize. As everyone else here has stated, I'm glad you still float in and out as you feel comfortable. Cheers Mate!

Top Bottom