UncleElvis (Mike Hind) update

Nice article, thanks for sharing.

Hmmmm.. Virginia Ukulele Distributor...

Sounds like Mim!

It is indeed Miss M!m that is the distributor!
Mim's Ukulele Sideshow with Seeso and Greg Golden and Mike Hind is really doing well, I am so happy for all of them!

I am also really kind of bummed out that the sideshow is coming to a place just a few minutes away from where I used to live in Southern California, but I am going to miss it where I live now.

I missed it when they were here for TBUG....didn't even know about it!

Very cool. Great photo of him, too. I'm glad their venture is going well!

Uncle E is a LEGEND. Much deserved recognition. He plays the house down every gig he does. :)

Yes! I am a "firm"! I never knew I was a firm! HAHAHA!
It sounds so "official"!

We are the Firm of Mim and Super Mike the Pig! Since he is my only co-worker! And his only job is to make me smile and eat my scraps!

But yes, Mike Hind is a freakin' legend and we have a few cool partnership things in the works! The biggest of course being the Sideshow!
And of course his partnership with Moku for his signature 8 string is awesome.

He is going to be all over the place the end of January! Headlining the Sideshows and going to NAMM!
So if you are near come to the Mim's Ukes Travelling Ukulele Sideshows that he will be headlining!:

Chicago, IL January 16
Normal, IL January 17
or Long Beach, CA January 24

come out and see the show!
Check out his new Moku at the January 25 show.

It is a very unique ukulele show where we boogie, tell jokes, heckle each other,
and just have a downright good time! Great music, great fun! And our locations on this run are awesome where you can eat too!
I may be a little too excited that 2 of these places sell pizza!
Plus it gives me an opportunity to wear my tails and sequin shirt!

For more information and to see Mike Hind live check out all the info here:
https://www.facebook.com/UkuleleSideshow

Last edited:
Top Bottom